Better Back Program St Leonards
Back Pain St Leonards
- One or more episodes of back pain or neck pain
- Lived with back or neck pain for more than 4 weeks
- Only been able to gain short term relief from hands on techniques such as massage, acupuncture, or manipulative therapy
If your answer is YES to any of the above
then the Better Back Program is for you!
Click here to book your FREE Better Back Program Suitability Assessment
What is the Better Back Program?
Get Active’s Better Back Program is an individualized injury rehabilitation program, made specifically to cater to anyone that suffers from chronic back and/or neck pain. It is an active-based program that will educate and enhance your way of living by aiming to eliminate pain in your life.
The Better Back Program Package includes:
- 1 hour thorough initial assessment and treatment with a Physiotherapist
- Injury/movement summary report
- 12 one-on-one active physiotherapy sessions over 4 weeks
- Free access to millions of dollars of gym equipment, swimming pool, free parking, and changing facilities whilst on program
- An individualised exercise rehabilitation program
- Individualised workstation/computer set-up analysis and recommendations
- Education on back pain management and care
- Free foot and walking assessment using revolutionary GAITSCAN technology
- 1 hour program review and re-testing at the end of 4 weeks
- 4 week progress report, including graphical evidence of your improvements and future recommendation
All Better Back Program Physiotherapists have both Physiotherapy and Sport and Exercise university degrees, and have received additional training in spinal rehabilitation.
Because each individual is different, the active-based approach of the program differs slightly for each individual,however, your Better Back Program exercises will be progressed through 4 stages:
|1||Alignment||Flexibility and range of motion|
|2||Inner core unit||Inner core unit muscle control|
|3||Outer core unit||Larger muscle group control, more advanced exercises|
|4||Maintenance / Athletic||Advanced, high level exercises specific to your sport, work, and functional goals|
The exercise and educational based program is based on the latest scientific research available.
For more information on the Better Back Program please send through your request or call 1300 8 9 10 11 .